Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Borş de dovlecei umpluti
- 1 lb / 500 g beef
- 2 qts / 2 l water
- 1 tablespoon rice
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsley root
- 2 onions
- 1 tablespoon lard
- 3 young zucchini
- 1 celery root
- 1 tablespoon mixed chopped parsley and dill
- 0.5 qt / 0,5 l borş to taste
- ½ cup sour cream
- Set to boil, together with the beef bones, finely chopped parsley root, carrot, celery root and 1 onion.
- In the meantime, remove the peel off the zucchini, cut lengthwise, scoop out the insides and fill them with the ground beef mixed with an onion slightly fried in lard, rice, salt, pepper and some chopped greens.
- After the vegetables and the bones are well boiled, strain and set the liquid to boil again with the stuffed zucchini and the separately boiled and strained borş.
- Add the salt and let boil until the zucchini are tender.
- Add the chopped greens and serve with some sour cream mixed in at the end.