Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Borş de berbec
- 1¾ lbs / 750 g mutton
- 1 qt / 1 l water
- 0.5 qt / 0,5 l borş
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsley root
- 1 green pepper
- 5 – 6 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons rice
- Cut the meat in pieces and set to boil.
- Remove foam as it forms.
- Add salt and the quartered onion, carrot and parsley root and let boil, covered, at low temperature until the vegetables and the meat are tender.
- Remove the vegetables with the slotted spoon.
- Add to the soup julienned green pepper, peeled, seeded and chopped tomatoes, rice and boiled borş.
- When the rice is done, add chopped lovage.