- Cut the meat in pieces and set to boil.
- Remove foam as it forms.
- Add salt and the quartered onion, carrot and parsley root and let boil, covered, at low temperature until the vegetables and the meat are tender.
- Remove the vegetables with the slotted spoon.
- Add to the soup julienne green pepper, peeled, seeded and chopped tomatoes, rice and boiled borsh.
- When the rice is done, add chopped lovage and parsley.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.