Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Ciorba de salata
- 2 quarts / 2 l water
- 2 Boston lettuces with firm cores
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsley root
- 1 big onion
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 yolks
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 – 3 tablespoons vinegar
- chopped parsley
- Finely chop the carrot, parsley root, onion and garlic and set to boil in water for ½ hour.
- Strain, removing the vegetables.
- In the meantime, beat the yolks with the flour, sour cream, salt and vinegar, then add the strained liquid a little at a time, stirring continuously until it is all added.
- Set to boil and add the lettuce, cut into pieces.
- Let come to just one boil.
- For the omelette, cut the bacon into pieces, fry and then add to the eggs beaten with milk and some salt.
- Cut this omelette into thin strips, place into the serving bowl and pour the hot soup over it.
- Add chopped parsley.