Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Bors de miel
- 1¾ lbs / 750 g lamb
- 1 qt / 1 l water
- ½ qt / 0,5 l borş
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsley root
- 1 green pepper
- 5 – 6 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons rice
- Cut the lamb in pieces, set to boil and remove foam periodically.
- Add salt and the quartered carrot, onion and parsley root.
- Let boil slowly, covered, until the meat is tender.
- Remove the lamb pieces, move them into a clean pot, remove the vegetables and strain the liquid.
- Add this liquid to the lamb pieces.
- Add the rice, the borş, green pepper and tomato and let boil until the rice is done.
- Add the chopped lovage and before serving, add a beaten egg or a few tablespoons of sour cream.