- Cut the lamb in pieces, set to boil and remove foam periodically.
- Add salt and the quartered carrot, celery root, onion and parsley root.
- Let boil slowly, covered, until the meat is tender.
- Remove the lamb pieces, move them into a clean pot, remove the vegetables and strain the liquid.
- Add this liquid to the lamb pieces.
- Add the rice, the borsh and let boil until the rice is done.
- Add the chopped thyme, parsley and oregano.
- Add a few tablespoons of sour cream at the end.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.