Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Borş de fasole verde I
- 1 qts / 2 l water
- ½ qt / 0,5 l borş
- 10 oz / 300 g green beans
- 1 small carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 small parsley root
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 green pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ teaspoon flour
- chopped parsley and dill
- Set to boil in salt water, the finely chopped carrot, parsley root and onion.
- Add the beans, cut into pieces.
- When it starts to boil, let it for a few minutes, then add the pepper and peeled and seeded tomatoes (sliced).
- Fry the flour in the oil, add some vegetable liquid to it and then add this mixture to the soup, stirring as you do it.
- Let boil until the beans are tender.
- Add the borş and chopped parsley and dill and let boil for a few more minutes.
- You may serve this soup cold as well.