In Romanian: Borş de fasole verde I
- 1 qts / 2 l water
- ½ qt / 0,5 l borş
- 10 oz / 300 g green beans
- 1 small carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 small parsley root
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 green pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ teaspoon flour
- chopped parsley and dill
- Set to boil in salt water, the finely chopped carrot, parsley root and onion.
- Add the beans, cut into pieces.
- When it starts to boil, let it for a few minutes, then add the pepper and peeled and seeded tomatoes (sliced).
- Fry the flour in the oil, add some vegetable liquid to it and then add this mixture to the soup, stirring as you do it.
- Let boil until the beans are tender.
- Add the borş and chopped parsley and dill and let boil for a few more minutes.
- You may serve this soup cold as well.