- Set to boil thinly sliced Onion, carrot and parsley root, together with the head and tail from the .
- Skin the rest of the , debone and grind together with an Onion slightly fried in oil and the slice of bread that was moistened in milk or water and then squeezed.
- Mix with an egg, salt and pepper and make balls.
- After the head and tail and the vegetables are done, strain the liquid and remove the vegetables.
- Also remove the meat off the head and tail, sieve and add to the liquid.
- Set to boil, adding the balls made from the ground mixture, borsh or sauerkraut juice. When it is almost done, add the chopped greens.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.