Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Borş de fasole boabe
- 3 qts / 3 l water
- ½ lb / 250 g dry beans
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsley root
- ½ teaspoon flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
- borş (to taste) or 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- chopped parsley and dill
- Pick over, wash and pre-soak (in tepid water) the beans, the night before.
- Set to boil and after the initial first boil, change the water and set to boil again in tepid water.
- Repeat this procedure three times.
- To the last water, besides the beans, add onion, carrot, parsley root and salt.
- Cover the pot and let boil until the beans are tender.
- Remove the vegetables and add a mixture made by fried flour in oil, boiled borş (to taste) and chopped parsley and dill.
- Let boil for a couple of minutes more.