Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Borş de pui
- 1 chicken
- 2 qts / 2 l water
- borş (to taste)
- 1 parsley root
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons rice
- ½ tablespoon mixed chopped parsley and dill
- 1 egg
- Set to boil the julienned carrot, parsley root and onion.
- When the vegetables are half done, add the chicken pieces and its gizzards, salt, rice, peeled, seeded and chopped tomatoes.
- Remove foam, add the separately boiled and strained borş (quantity to taste).
- When the chicken pieces are almost done, add the chopped parsley and dill.
- At the end, beat one egg in.