- 50 gm tofu cut into cubes
- 50 gm Mushrooms sliced
- 50 gm Bamboo shoot sliced
- 50 gm cabbage sliced
- 50 gm carrots cut into match sticks
- 100 gm Minced Chicken
- 1 liter Chicken soup
- 6 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp Red chili sauce
- 4 tbsp corn flour
- salt to taste
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 egg beaten
- Bring the soup to boil.
- Fry the tofu, Mushroom, bamboo shoot, cabbage, carrots and minced Chicken for two minutes.
- Add to the stock along with soy sauce, red chili sauce and vinegar.
- Mix the corn flour with little water to a smooth paste.
- Add to the boiling soup in a thin stream.
- Pour in the egg and stir until it separates into shreds.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.