Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The original recipe calls for the duck to be stewed but I find that it tastes even better grilled!
- lime juice
- star anise
- rice wine
- bean paste
- dark soy sauce
- preserved plum
- sesame oil
- sea salt
- sweet plum sauce
- Rub duck with salt and let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Grind ginger, garlic and pepper.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and marinate the duck for at least 30 minutes.
- Place duck in ceramic baking bowl half soaking in marinate and microwave/grill for about 30 minutes till skin is crispy and brown turning once.
- Mix gravy with sweet plum sauce and serve.