- 1 lb / 0,5 kg of carp or rock fish
- 2 qts / 2 l water
- 0.5 qt / 0,5 l borsh
- 1 small carrot
- 1 small parsley root
- 1 big onion
- 1 tablespoon rice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- chopped parsley and dill
- Set to boil the finely chopped vegetables, adding the rice too.
- When the vegetables are almost done, add the , the separately boiled borsh and the salt.
- Let boil, at low temperature, until the is done (10 – 15 minutes).
- Add the greens and the butter.
- Cover and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.