Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 large eggs
- maple syrup or jam, for serving
- Heat a waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions. Lightly oil the grids. Meanwhile whisk the flour, Sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl to combine and make a well in the center. Whisk the melted butter, milk, sour cream, and eggs in a medium bowl until well combined and pour into the well. Whisk just until smooth; do not over mix.
Spoon about 1/4 cup of the batter into the center of each quadrant of the waffle iron and close the iron. Cook until the waffle is golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Serve the waffles hot, with the syrup passed on the side.
Makes twelve 4-inch waffles.