Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cream the butter or margarine.
- Gradually add sugar and beaten egg.
- Dissolve baking soda in sour cream.
- Add to first mixture alternately with pastry flour sifted with salt and baking powder.
- Add the vanilla and raisins.
- Add cup nut meats.
- Drop by spoonfuls on greased tin sheet, and bake in a moderate oven.
- Double the amount of flour may be used, nuts and raising omitted, and mixture chilled and rolled out and cut in any desired shape, before baking.