- Cream the butter or margarine.
- Gradually add sugar and beaten egg.
- Dissolve baking soda in sour cream.
- Add to first mixture alternately with pastry flour sifted with salt and baking powder.
- Add the vanilla and raisins.
- Add cup nut meats.
- Drop by spoonfuls on greased tin sheet, and bake in a moderate oven.
- Double the amount of flour may be used, nuts and raising omitted, and mixture chilled and rolled out and cut in any desired shape, before baking.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.