Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Slice cabbage head into slaw.
- Place slaw into bowl.
- Mince ½ small onion and add to bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp chopped green pepper.
- Add 3 tbsp white vinegar.
- Add 16 oz real sour cream.
- Add 1 tsp sugar.
- Add salt, about ½ tsp.
- Wash hands and take off rings.
- Place your hands into the slaw, mix and squeeze the slaw so it makes some juice.
- This will make the slaw limp.
- Taste, add more salt if needed.
- Add more vinegar if more "bite" is wanted.
- Sprinkle paprika on top for beauty.
- Refrigerate till serving time.
- Good the next day also.