Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Makes 16 squares
- baking spray with flour
- 1 cup (140 g) unbleached all-purpose flour
- ½ cup (70 g) one-to-sugar substitute
- ¼ cup (35 g) non-fat dry milk powder
- ½ teaspoon (2.5 ml) baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon (1.25 ml) salt
- 2 tablespoons (25 g) margarine
- 1½ ounces (45 g) unsweetened baking chocolate
- ½ cup (120 ml) low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons (60 ml) liquid egg substitute
- ½ teaspoon (2.5 ml) vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) strong coffee
- Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C / gas mark 4.
- Coat an 8-inch (20 cm) square baking pan with the baking spray.
- Sift the flour into a bowl.
- Stir in the sugar substitute, dry milk, baking soda and salt.
- Melt the margarine and chocolate in the microwave or in the top of a double boiler.
- Beat in the sour cream, egg substitute, vanilla, and coffee.
- Stir the chocolate mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Blend well.
- Spread into the prepared pan and bake for about 20 minutes until toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool in pan and cut into 16 squares.
Nutritional information Edit
- 77 calories (35% calories from fat) | 2 g protein | 4 g total fat (1.5 g saturated fat) | 12 g carbohydrates | 1 g dietary fiber | 3 mg cholesterol | 110 mg sodium
- Diabetic exchanges: 1 carbohydrate (bread/starch | ½ fat