Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Made these tonight. They were fantastic and very quick to assemble. The flavor was really good, chicken was moist and tender. The crackers really added to the dish!
- Contributed by SF&SC Y-Group
- 6 chicken breasts, skinned
- 1 (8 oz.) small carton sour cream
- 1 cup crushed cheese crackers (I use Ritz crackers)
- 1 stick margarine
- Salt, pepper and paprika each piece of chicken.
- Place bone side down (I use boneless) in baking dish and spoon sour cream over each piece.
- Sprinkle cracker crumbs over this, and pour melted margarine over all.
- Bake uncovered in 350 degree oven for 1½ hours.