Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: old newspaper clipping
- ½ cup soft butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp ground cardamom, optional
- 2 cups blueberries
- ½ cup brown sugar
- Cream butter and sugar; add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Sift dry ingredients together; add gradually to egg mixture, alternating with sour cream, ending with flour mixture.
- Stir in vanilla and cardamom.
- Fold in 1 cup blueberries.
- Pour ½ of batter into well-greased and floured 9"x13"x2" pan.
- Cover with remaining blueberries.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 325°F for 45 – 50 min or until cake tests done.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Remove to rack to finish cooling.
- To serve, cut into 12 pieces.