- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips (chopped!)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (chopped!)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1.75 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 - 8 oz. container of sour cream
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- a Bundt pan
- perhaps more chocolate chips
- a powerful mixer!
- Heat oven to 350F. Lightly coat 12 cup Bundt pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a small bowl - combine choc chips, walniuts, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 cup sugar
- In large bowl and w/elec mixer on medium spd, beat butter with remaining sugar, until light and fluffy.
- Reduce speed to slow, add the rest of the cinnamon and the remaining ingredients and beat 3 mins or just until smooth.
- Sprinkle in a third of the chocolate nut sugar on the inside of the pan. Drop in half the batter. Sprinkle another third. Drop in the rest of the batter.
- Sprinkle the rest of the sugar mix on top.
- Bake 40-45 mins or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.