Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hager estate in Canton, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by catsrecipes y-group
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour bottom only of a loaf pan.
- Ina large bowl beat together sugar and oil then add eggs, bananas, sour cream and vanilla and blend well.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup and level off.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt then stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake at 350°F for 55 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes them remove from pan.
- Cool completely.