Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup molasses
- 1 egg, (large)
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp ginger
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp cloves
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Place oil, brown sugar, molasses, egg and sour cream in a mixer bowl and mix at medium speed to blend well.
- Stir flour, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, salt, and baking soda together to blend well, and add to sour cream mixture.
- Mix at medium speed until creamy.
- Drop dough by 1½ tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets that have been sprayed with pan spray or lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 375°F for about 10 minutes, or until cookies are firm and lightly browned.
- Remove them to a wire track and cool to room temperature.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 92 | fat: 4g | cho: 15g | NA: 90 mg | pro: 1g | cholesterol: 14 mg.
- Food exchanges: 1 starch/bread | 1 fat