Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chilled avocado soup from the Ivory Coast
- 2 very ripe avocados
- 4 cups cold chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon plain yoghurt
- 2 hefty dashes of Tabasco sauce
- salt and black pepper
- garnish: 4 paper-thin slices of lime and Tabasco sauce
- Dump the avocado flesh into a blender and puree.
- Add the stock and continue processing until smooth.
- Blend in the lime juice, yoghurt, Tabasco sauce, and salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- When ready to serve, spoon into bowls, top each with a thin lime slice, and sprinkle a bit of Tabasco sauce over each portion.