- Heat the oil in a pan and then add onions and lentils.
- Make sure they are well coated in the oil and add stock. Simmer for 20 minutes until lentils are very soft.
- Add the rest of the vegetables and seasoning.
- Simmer for a further 15 minutes until lentils are puréed.
- Serve with crusty bread slices.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.