Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pumpkin soup with ginger. Serves 6 persons
- 1 kg boiled pumpkin (approx. 3 cups)
- 3 cups lukewarm milk
- 1 spoon butter
- 1 spoon flour
- 1 tea spoon ginger powder
- 100 gr Ham cut in thin stripes
- Drain the boiled pumpkin with a colander.
- Mash it with a fork or a mixer.
- In a saucepan heat the butter and add the flour.
- Add gradually the milk and mix constantly.
- Add the pumpkin mash and stir the soup, keeping it in low temperature.
- Add the ginger, salt, pepper and the Ham.
- Stir and serve hot.
- Optionally: Add croutons, grated Cheese or finely chopped parsley.