Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cooking Time: 40 minutes.
- 2 lbs haddock fillets, cut in 2 in. pieces
- 24 clams (with liquid)
- 1 lb fresh shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 1 lb scallops
- ½ cup light olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 large onion, diced fine
- 1 carrot, grated
- ½ cup celery, diced fine
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 cups whole canned tomatoes, drain and reserve liquid
- 1 cup dry white wine
- In a large saucepan, saute onion, carrot, celery, and garlic in olive oil.
- Add the drained tomatoes, parsley, bay leaves, saltand pepper to saucepan.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Combine tomato and clam liquids, and add enough boiling water to make 3 cups, and set aside.
- In a deep casserole, arrange layers of haddock, clams, shrimp, crabmeat, scallops covering each layer with some of the vegetable mixture and the white wine.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add reserved tomato/clam liquid and simmer uncovered 20 minutes.
- Serve from the casserole.