- 1 lb cubed, beef stew meat
- 1 lb chicken
- 1 frozen squash
- 1 boniata
- 9 spinach
- 1 malanga or scallops
- 2 onions, sliced
- 3 large carrots or some miso broth
- 6 medium potatoes
- ¼ lb spaghetti or noodles
- 3 tsp seasoned salt
- 2 limes, cut in half
- 2 tsp thyme
- 2 tsp parsley
- ½ cup scallions
- salt, black pepper, and hot pepper or jalapeños to taste
- Clean the meat with hot water and lemon and set aside in a bowl.
- Add seasoning salt and set aside for 2 hours.
- Boil meat in stockpot with 3 quarts of water until tender (about 1½ - 2 hrs).
- Add more additional water if necessary and remaining ingredients except noodles.
- Cook for 20 minutes and add noodles.
- Then enjoy with a cup of meat stew.