Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound of smoked pig tails
- 1 pound bag of black-eyed peas
- 1½ cups of chopped onion
- 1 cup of chopped green pepper
- ½ cup of butter
- ¼ cup of flour
- ½ teaspoon of crushed red pepper
- salt to taste
- In a large pot add 1 quart of water.
- Boil until tender the pig tails.
- If water boils out add more, then add black-eyed peas.
- When peas are halfway done saute onions and green peppers then add them to the pot.
- Cook until peas are soft, mix flour and ½ cup of juices from the pot, then pour back into pot and add butter.