- 250 g of flour
- 8 eggs
- 125 g of sugar
- 150 g of butter
- 2 sachets brewer's yeast
- 1 piece of lemon peel or 2 spoons rum
- 1 coffee vanilla sugar sachet
- 4 small glasses milk
- 2 bottles sunflower oil
- Whisk the eggs with Sugar, adding the butter in small quantities to soften.
- When the mixture is homogeneous, add the flour and yeast and mix together until you get a very compact paste.
- Add the milk in small quantities and leave to rest for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil
- Shape the paste into balls and cook each side for five minutes.