- In a pot heat up the oil and add the meat, the beef stock, salt, herbs, garlic, oil, water and squash.
- Bring to a boil and leave at medium heat.
- Stir regularly to avoid excessive sticking.
- When the meat is tender add the potatoes and the yuca.
- Adjust salt to taste.
- When the potatoes and yucca are tender turn off the heat.
- Serve with arroz blanco on the side.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.