Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Serves 6 to 8
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 medium onion, minced
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 2 quarts seasoned chicken broth, hot
- pieces of cooked chicken
- Heat oil and brown rice lightly in it.
- Add onion, tomato sauce and broth.
- Cover tightly and simmer for 30 minutes.
- During last 10 minutes of cooking, add chicken.
- Amount depends on your taste and how much you have on hand.
- Will freeze well.