Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spanish garlic soup
- 1 crusty baguette (day old)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 6 – 8 cloves garlic
- ¾ teaspoon paprika
- 6 cups water
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- In a wide, shallow soup pot, heat oil and lightly sauté garlic (just until golden, not burned).
- Add bread, that has been previously sliced very thinly, and fry until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and add paprika.
- Stir well.
- Add water and stir.
- salt to taste.
- Heat soup over medium low heat for about a half an hour.
- When the soup is just about done, add the eggs.
- Serve hot.