Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sopa de Aguacate ("Avocado Soup" in English) is a Mexican favorite. This recipe serves 4 when prepared as followed.
- 2 tablespoons butter or butter substitute
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 133/4-oz can of chicken broth
- Bottled hot pepper sauce
- 1 large seeded & peeled avocado
- 1 cup light cream
Other things needed Edit
- Melt butter in saucepan, stir in flour
- Add broth and a few dashes of hot pepper sauce
- Cook until thickened and light simmer
- Combine avocado and cream in blender. Blend until smooth
- Add avocado mixture to saucepan and heat thoroughly
- Garnish with additional avocado or onions if desired.