- 1 cup lean Beef
- 1 cup tomatoes
- 1 cup Onion
- salt , pepper
- garlic salt
- Herbs, coriander, rosemary, thyme, Parsley, or oregano
- 2 eggs
- 1 can evaporated milk
- hot pepper
- Toast, cut in small pieces
- Cook Beef in oil.
- Add tomato and Onion, salt and pepper.
- Boil thin noodles with salt.
- Combine noodles and meat sauce.
- Use the water from the noodles to make the soup.
- Bring to a boil.
- Turn off the heat and break in eggs without stirring.
- Add 1 can evaporated milk to 2 qts. soup.
- Add hot pepper.
- Serve with small piece of toast floating on top.