Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Soft tofu stewwith gochoojang/고추장 and egg known in korean as 계란
- 1 pack soon doo boo (soft tofu
- 8 small clams - cleaned
- 4 oz pork (or beef) - sliced
- ¼ cup kimchi - roughly chopped,
- 1 red hot chili - sliced
- 2 green hot chilies - sliced
- 2 green onions - sliced
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp go choogaroo (korean chili powder)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp juice of ginger
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sae woo jeot (salted shrimp)
- 3 cups water
- Marinade pork with ginger juice, soy sauce, sesame oil and minced garlic.
- In a pot, add vegetable oil and saute pork.
- Add go choo ga roo (korean chili powder), keep stir.
- Add water and kimchi, bring to a boil.
- Scoop in soon doo boo with a spoon.
- Reduce heat, add sae woo jeot (salted shrimp).
- Add chillies, green onions and clams.
- Cook for a minute or so.
- Finish with egg york in the center and a dash of sesame oil.
- Serve with rice.