- ¼ cup salad oil
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup scallions, finely chopped
- ¼ cup pimento, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, ground
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 cup bean sprouts
- In a small bowl, thoroughly blend together the oil, vinegar, soy sauce, salt, pepper, scallions, pimento, sesame seeds and garlic.
- Place bean sprouts in a large wooden salad bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the bean sprouts; toss gently.
- Chill thoroughly for approximately one hour.
- Serve on individual chilled salad plates.