- In a small bowl, thoroughly blend together the oil, vinegar, soy sauce, salt, pepper, scallions, pimento, sesame seeds and garlic.
- Place bean sprouts in a large wooden salad bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the bean sprouts; toss gently.
- Chill thoroughly for approximately one hour.
- Serve on individual chilled salad plates.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.