Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup sooji (semolina)
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of red chili powder
- 1 – 2 chopped green chillies
- 1 tbsp finely chopped onion
- oil for frying
- Mix all the ingredients expect oil in a big bowl. Add water to make a smooth batter.
- Spray a little oil on a non-stick pan and 2 – 3 tablespoons of the batter. Spread out the batter on the pan to form a circular shape.
- Fry till pancake is done on both sides, adding a little more oil to get a crispy texture.
Recipe by Hooked on Heat Edit
The blog created by Meenakshi Agarwal is filled with, as the blogger says, lots of spice and everything nice. The pleasant design of the blog is matched by a huge variety of unique content – something you can rarely say about websites or blogs today – facts which make Hooked on Heat a valuable resource for anyone interested in Indian food.
Here you will find information on hundreds of Indian dishes, starting from Dips, Sauces and Chutneys, going through Soups and Salads and passing through Delectable Desserts and other food categories that will make your mouth water. You can reach this wealth of information at the following URL: hookedonheat.blogspot.com