Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- ¼ kilo sausage, without casing
- 2 tablespoons non-salted butter
- ¼ cup copped onion
- 3 eggs
- ground pepper
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- rice steamed
- Cook the sausage in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Break up the sausage with a wooden spoon.
- Once sausage is brown, take it out of the frying pan and let it drain on paper towels.
- If there is any fat left in the pan make sure to take it out.
- Put in 1 tablespoon of the butter onto the pan and melt this over medium heat.
- Add in the baby cabbage and cook until it is transparent.
- Beat the eggs with a whisk for 40 seconds in a mixing bowl.
- Then, add in the salt and pepper and cheese stirring all together.
- Add in the rest of the butter to the frying pan with baby cabbage.
- Once this has melted, put the sausage back into the frying pan and let it heat up for a minute.
- Pour the egg mixture on it and let it cook over medium heat, lifting the pan until the eggs are not runny.
- Fold in half and serve the omelet with steamed rice or alone.