Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stir-fried fish cubes with pinenuts
- 250 g fish (grouper or sole)
- 1 stalk celery
- 4 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 2 stalks spring onion
- 1 tbsp yellow wine
- Fry pine nuts in low heat oil until crispy, dish up for use.
- Trim the celery, wash and cut into small stalks.
- Heat wok with 1 tbsp oil, stir fry celery until cooked, dish up.
- Remove seeds of red pepper, chop into fine dices, chop spring onion.
- Clean fish and wipe dry, cut into small cubes, marinate with seasoning.
- Parboil fish cubes in high heat, dish up until cooked.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil, stir fry minced ginger and red pepper.
- Add fish cubes, celery and wine, stir fry and mix well, then add sauce.
- Add chopped spring onion, then pine nuts, stir fry mix it well, dish up.