Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from The Printey Estate sale. It was obtained it as part of the Family Collection from The Printey Estate in Forney, Texas in 2001.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup chopped white onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ pound lean ground beef
- 15 ounce can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1½ teaspoons chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- hot pepper sauce to taste
- 4 large artichokes cooked, choke removed and chilled
- In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, add onion, garlic and ground beef
- Sauté until beef is brown
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add tomato sauce, parsley, chili powder, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper andhot pepper sauce
- Simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Gently spread center leaves of chilled artichokes and spoon mixture into each artichoke center.
- To Serve, garnish with desired toppings and Diablo Dip.