Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- two pounds goat meat, Lamb or mutton
- one or two onions, quartered
- two or three hot chile peppers, cleaned and chopped
- peppersoup seasoning (see below)
- four cups meat broth or stock
- two tablespoons ground dried Shrimp
- one small bunch fresh mint leaves, chopped
- one tablespoon fresh or dried utazi leaves (or bitterleaf)
- salt and black pepper to taste
- In a deep pot or dutch oven, combine meat, onions, chile peppers, and a cup of water. Bring to a boil and cook until meat is done, twenty to thirty minutes, adding water as necessary to keep pot from becoming dry.
- Add peppersoup seasoning and the broth or stock (or water) and simmer over low heat for ten to twenty minutes.
- Add the dried Shrimp, mint leaves, and utazi leaves. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer until soup is to be served.