Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In a saucepan, wash and rinse the rice.
- Add the water, cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil or butter in a deep, heavy saucepan.
- Add the onions, curry, ginger, salt and red pepper flakes, and sauté until the onions are lightly browned.
- Add the tomatoes and simmer until soft.
- Add the crabmeat or other seafood and sauté for 10 minutes.
- Serve over the rice in scooped-out scallop shells or alone.