Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thai raw papaya salad
- 2 cups raw papaya - shredded
- 4 nos cherry tomatoes - halves
- ½ cup long bean or runner bean slices
- 2 pieces garlic peeled- crushed
- 4 hot bird chili (prik kheenoo)-crushed
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 2 lime wedges
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp fish sauce (naam pla)
- 1½ tbsp palm sugar / brown sugar
- 1 tbsp dried shrimps (goong haeng)-soaked
- 1 tbsp tamarind juice - pure
- 2 tbsp roasted peanut - crushed
- Crushed garlic, chile, beans, tomatoes , dried shrimps, peanut in mortar or mixing bowl
- Add shredded raw papaya, lime wedges, sugar and seasoning with lime juice, fish sauce, salt, tamarind juice taste to be spicy, sour , little nutty and sweet.
- Portion and serves as appetizer, salad with variation of fresh garden vegetables or side dish with other Thai dishes and steamed Thai sticky rice (khao niew nueng).