Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
("Sollongtang") is rice beef noodle soup seasoned with sesame seeds, salt, pepper, scallions, and sesame oil. It is served with rice as the main meal and is accompanied by side dishes and a radish "kimchi" called "kaktugi"
- ½ lb beef rib steak
- 1⅓ lb shank of beef
- ½ whole Korean radish
- ¼ lb Chinese noodles
- 1 large green onion
- 5 cloves garlic
- salt, black pepper and msg
- Cut the beef into pieces and divide the radish into two pieces.
- Boil the beef and radish in 30 cups of water.
- Lower the heat and simmer for 1 hour till the meat is very tender.
- Take the meat and radish out of the broth.
- Cool the broth and cut off the excess fat.
- Slice the meat thinly into small size.
- Slice the radish into pieces ⅛" thick.
- Add the meat, radish and crushed garlic to the broth.
- Then boil again.
- Cut large green onion into rings.
- Add salt, black pepper, and green onion and check the seasoning by salt before serving.