Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 500 g beef
- 200 g sausage
- 150 g boneless chicken
- 3 medium potatoes
- black olives
- 2 medium pickles
- couple of tomatoes
- 50 g butter
- bell pepper
- bay leaves, oregano, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
- To make a broth for your solanka, put beef in one pot and chicken in another pot and boil both until ready.
- Next, cut the sausage into little pieces.
- Then chop potato, tomatoes, pickles, bell pepper, carrot and onion.
- Fry all the vegetables (except potato and cucumbers) in a pan with butter and add then them to the pot with the beef.
- When the chicken is ready, fry it also in butter in a pan for a little while, and put into the bouillon with beef.
- Next, add the spices to the broth.
- Then add potato and sausage.
- When the potato is ready, put some , chopped pickles and two slices of lemon to give a little bit of sour taste.
- In a few minutes you can finally add garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.