Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thick, smooth, and very rich, with the cloves going well with the mushrooms. The dill and cream go together so deliciously, and the salt hits the back of your throat.
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 pound of mushrooms, trimmed and thickly sliced
- 1½ cups of heavy cream
- 2 tsp parsley
- 2 tsp dill
- 5 whole black peppercorns
- 1 x 2-inch piece of cinnamon stick
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 whole cloves
- season with a very small bit of salt
- Melt butter in a saucepan and toss the mushrooms in it just long enough to coat them.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the cream to boiling and pour over the mushrooms.
- Cover and simmer the mixture for 15 to 25 minutes, or until the liquid is absorbed.