Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
About Soft wheat berries Edit
Sprouting wheat Edit
- put ⅔ cup of seed* into a bowl or into your sprouter.
- add 2 – 3 times as much cool (60 – 70°F) water.
- mix seeds up to assure even water contact for all.
- allow seeds to soak for 6 – 12 hours.
- empty the seeds into your sprouter if necessary.
- drain off the soak water.
- rinse thoroughly with cool (60 – 70°F) water.
- drain thoroughly.
- set anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70°F is optimal) between rinses.
- rinse and drain again in 8 – 12 hours.
- and, perhaps one more...
- rinse and drain in 8 – 12 hours.