- First add soda to molasses and beat thoroughly; add milk, shortening, ginger, salt, and flour.
- Enough flour must be used to make mixture of right consistency to drop easily from spoon.
- Let stand several hours in a cold place to thoroughly chill.
- Toss one-half mixture at a time on slightly floured board and roll lightly to one-fourth inch thickness.
- Shape with a round cutter, first dipped in flour.
- Bake on a buttered sheet.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.