Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These cookies are really yummy, we liked them, a glass of cold milk goes good with them.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 46 soft chocolate chunk cookies.
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 2¼ cups flour
- 2½ cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Beat butter, sugar, vanilla, baking soda and salt until creamy.
- Beat in eggs until fluffy.
- Beat in flour until blended.
- Stir in chocolate and nuts.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 minutes or until golden.
- Cool cookies.