Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced (optional)
- 16-oz. can spicy fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey jack Cheese, reduced-fat if desired, or soy cheese
- Salsa for topping (optional)
- Plain low-fat yogurt or soy yogurt for topping (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 °F. Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil and warm in oven.
In large saucepan, combine water and bell pepper. Cover and cook over medium heat, 2 minutes. Add corn, green onions, jalapeño pepper and refried beans. Stir gently until mixture is heated through, about 5 minutes.
Remove tortillas from oven. Spread some of the filling on one half of each tortilla, then sprinkle with a small amount of Cheese. Fold over and arrange on individual plates. Top with salsa and yogurt if desired.